Homecoming 2017

Author

Beside Story

Maddie Reed, Author

Homecoming this year at BG was filled with fun activities and lots of glow sticks. The annual Torch Rally was held Wednesday night and was fun for everyone, some students even brought friends from other schools! A great opportunity for other people to see what B.G. has to offer. Thursday morning was very exciting for every student especially all homecoming candidates as they passed out candy and other treats to try to get votes! This year’s royalty was announced at the end of the day and the winners were, freshmen Caleb Stevens and Jadie Litzinger, sophomores Sarah McCulloch and Jack Donoughe, and juniors Mickie Smith and Brad Shaffer. Running for homecoming king was Patrick Donoughe and running for homecoming queen was Carly Ebersole, Sarah Sleeth, Tessa Crider, Maddie Reed, and Morgan Kiesewetter. The dance Friday night was an exciting night for all students as we all danced the night away under the black lights with glow necklaces. Then came the big game against Forest Hills it was a close one and had everyone on the edge of their seats with a final score of 24-21, great game Marauders! Halftime approached and the king and queen were announced! Drum roll please… congratulations to Patrick Donoughe and Morgan Kiesewetter, the 2017 homecoming king and queen! A big round of applause also goes to the other candidates as they all worked so hard this homecoming season.

• Homecoming 2017

Showcase

Jokes Corner

• Homecoming 2017

Club Corner

MM Team Work 2016-2017

• Homecoming 2017

News

The History of Synthesizers in Electronic Music

• Homecoming 2017

News

The Environment! And How You Cool Cats Can Fix It!

• Homecoming 2017

News

Chick-fil-A Has Arrived!!

• Homecoming 2017

Showcase

Is it auto tuned voice? NO! Introducing Zion-T

• Gallery

Oh the places you’ll go.

• Showcase

Valentine’s Day treat

• Showcase

10 Questions with This Week’s Freshman

• Showcase

Senior Section

Homecoming 2017